Equinix now provides access through a direct connect or Equinix Cloud Exchange™ to Oracle Cloud in six (6) metros in the US, Europe and APAC. Enterprise customers with a presence in these Equinix IBX data centers can leverage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure FastConnect giving them a high-performance private access to Oracle Cloud.
Connections and Speeds
- Virtual connections via Equinix Cloud Exchange
Bypass the Public Internet
- High Throughput
- Low Latency
- Faster Scalability
- Reduced Connection Costs
- Near real-time provisioning
- Simplified WAN architecture
- Cost effective
- Equinix Cloud Exchange is optimized for private connectivity to Oracle Cloud’s suite of PaaS cloud services including Database-as-a-Service, Database Backup-as-a-Service, Big Data-as-a-Service, Exadata-as-a-Service, Compute-as-a-Service and Storage-as-a-Service.
- Gain the ability to move applications and workloads between the cloud and on-premises environments quickly and easily.
- Hi-Speed Connection to move large data, like databases synchronization or database backup.
- Access to two dozen Oracle Cloud PaaS & IaaS services including Database, Java, Integration, Analytics, Compute & Storage.
- Directly connect to Oracle Cloud from your co-located private cloud in a common Equinix data center or on-premise facilities through participating network service providers.
- Establish private peering sessions with Oracle using the same methods your business would use with public sessions.
- Common architecture between On-Premise/Private Cloud and Oracle’s public cloud.
- Reduce costs by as much as 10 times depending on data volumes and architecture.
Oracle Cloud on Equinix Cloud Exchange scales globally and is available at the following Equinix locations: Washington DC/North Virginia, Chicago, Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt and Sydney.
Oracle Cloud Connect Locations
manualtrue true true true true true
Learn more about Oracle Cloud
See how you can significantly cut your data transfer costs and seamless build a hybrid cloud solution.