Los Angeles Data Centers & Colo Provider
Equinix Los Angeles Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Los Angeles data centers are business hubs for more than 250 companies. Our L.A. customers can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 20 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our Los Angeles data centers are a strategic meeting place for U.S. and Asian markets. And with the expanding use of video on Internet and mobile platforms, our Los Angeles colocation facilities are now central to the network strategies of digital content and entertainment companies looking to reach their end users quickly. Our customers here also include managed hosting services, social media platforms and online retail services. This unique mix of networks, ISPs and content companies makes our Los Angeles colocation facilities the ideal place for customers to connect with their business partners.
Los Angeles Offerings
Our Los Angeles colocation centers also offer:
- Direct access to a wide variety of high-performance network service providers and carriers to ensure fast and reliable content delivery to end-users worldwide
- Dense concentrations of content delivery networks, entertainment companies and managed hosting services
- 4 buildings with more than 215,000 square feet of colocation space
- Connections to 70+ network service providers
- Ability to interconnect directly to 250+ companies in colocated with Equinix here
Los Angeles IBX® Benefits
- Access to 70+ network providers for unparalleled customer reach
- Strong network and interconnection base helps decreases latency, improving performance and reliability of content delivery
- High concentration of CDNs including Akamai and Limelight to help increase customer reach and improve end-user experience
- Strong content and digital media ecosystem
- Broad range of choices for network, cloud and IT service partners
- Access to the second-largest peering exchange in LA
- Access to international carriers such as China Telecom, Reliance Communications and Tata Communications
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.