Washington, DC Data Center Locations & Premium Colocation Services
Equinix Washington, DC Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Washington, DC data centers are business hubs for more than 650 companies. Our DC customers can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 200 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our DC data centers, located in Ashburn, VA, and Vienna, VA, are strategic communications hubs for the eastern United States. They’re also a major communications gateway to Europe and the largest Internet peering point in North America.
Washington, DC Offerings
Our Washington, DC colocation centers also offer:
- Compliance with key federal regulations and industry standards
- 10 buildings with more than 478,000 square feet of colocation space
- 10,000 cross connects facilitating business among our Washington, DC colo customers
- Connections to more than 200 network service providers
- Ability to interconnect directly to 650+ customers colocated with Equinix in the DC area Customer base of business partners, content providers, networks and Internet service providers
- Proximity to high concentrations of IT, telecommunications, biotechnology, federal government and international organizations in the DC areaProven record for growth in colocation, network density and interconnectivity with room for expansion
Washington, DC IBX® Benefits
- Direct connect available to Amazon Web Services
- Nine of the top 10 global CDNs located here
- Directly connect to nine leading ad exchanges via the Equinix Ad-IX advertising exchange
- Seven demand-side online advertising platforms located here
- Retail and wholesale colocation options provide customers with flexibility in colocation options and cost
- Capacity to handle large footprint customers with more than 478,000 square feet of colocation space across 10 data centers
- Access to one of the top three peering and exchange markets, including the largest peering exchange on the U.S. East Coast
- Provides connections to key metro areas such as Chicago, New York and London
- Home to one of three GRX peering locations in the world
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.