New York Data Centers & Internet Exchange Services
Equinix New York Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our New York data centers are business hubs for more than 700 companies. Our New York customers can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 135 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our New York data centers serve many of the world’s largest companies, including high concentrations of financial services and media firms. These companies choose Equinix for our data center expertise and our unmatched ability to connect them to a large and diverse mix of business partners in a network-neutral environment. For example, our New York colocation facilities are home to the Equinix Financial eXchange, a large community of financial market participants that exchange data in close proximity to each other to optimize their electronic trading operations.
New York Offerings
Our New York colocation centers also offer:
- Connections to 135+ network service providers
- Facilities compliant with SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II, an auditing standard for service provider locations (NY1, NY2, NY4, and NY7 only)
- Ability to interconnect directly to 700+ companies colocated with Equinix in New York
- Customer population comprised of many financial services firms, media companies and large enterprises
- 7 buildings with more than 484,000 square feet of colocation space
New York IBX® Benefits
- High concentration of customers in the financial sector for cloud providers targeting financial customers (e.g., data analytics providers)
- Dense concentration of ad-tech companies directly connecting on Equinix’s Ad-IX advertising exchange
- Capacity to handle large footprint deployments with more than 425,000 square feet of colocation space across seven data centers
- Large ecosystem of financial firms in Equinix’s New York data centers
- Low-latency connectivity to DirectEdge, CBOE, ICAP, Knight Capital, ISE and BOX
- Access to rich array of service providers including ACTIV Financial and Bloomberg
- Connections to international carriers including Chungwha Telecom, China Telecom, Reliance Communications, SingTel and Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.