Dallas Data Centers & Colocation Hubs
Equinix Dallas Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Dallas data centers are business hubs for more than 200 companies. Our Dallas customers can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 95 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
The Dallas-Fort Worth region has long been a major Internet and network peering exchange point. Our Dallas data centers serve a high concentration of telecommunications companies and are a major communications hub for the southern U.S.
Our Dallas colocation centers also offer:
- 5 IBXs with more than 150,000 square feet of colocation space with additional space for future expansion.
- The largest Internet Exchange in the South Central U.S.
- Direct connections to over 100 network service providers for unparalleled choice of broadband service providers.
- Over 100,000 square feet of colocation footprint at the Dallas Infomart, one of the largest multi-tenant datacenter / telecom buildings in the South Central U.S.
- New Dallas IBX data center - DA6 Opening March 2014
Dallas IBX® Benefits
- Mobile messaging and voice services hub
- Access to Central American routes
- Close proximity to Dallas / Fort Worth metro area broadband users – one of the top 10 largest metro areas in the U.S. with nearly 7 million residents
- Presence of multiple CDNs to improve end-user experience
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.