Atlanta Data Centers & Internet Exchange Point
Equinix Atlanta Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Atlanta data centers are business hubs for more than 80 companies. Our customers here can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 35 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Atlanta is a major hub for industry, telecommunications and infrastructure. It’s also one of the world’s top 10 financial centers and home to the Atlanta Stock Exchange, Atlanta Board Options Exchange and Atlanta Mercantile Exchange. Our data centers are strategically located in a dedicated carrier hotel and interconnection facility and are integral to bringing Internet exchange and networking services to the Southeast.
Our Atlanta colocation centers also offer:
- Colocation services in a metropolitan region with the fourth-largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. and with 75 percent of Fortune 1000 companies
- 3 buildings with more than 58,000 square feet of colocation space
- Ability to interconnect directly to 80+ companies that are colocated with Equinix in our Atlanta facilities
- Dense concentrations of financial services, IT services, content and telecommunications companies
- Connections to 35+ network service providers
Atlanta IBX® Benefits
- Vital communications hub with low latency network routes to Washington, D.C., Miami and Dallas
- Prime colocation option for companies serving the southeastern U.S.
- Strategic location in the heart of the South’s financial center
- Geographic location well suited for a core or aggregation node
- Located in a carrier hotel with many network service provider options
How Can We Help?
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.