Dubai Data Centers with Global IT & Cloud Ecosystem Services
Equinix Dubai Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our customers here can choose from a broad range of network services providers. They can also interconnect to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our Dubai colocation center serves as an interconnection hub for the Middle East. That’s because the facility also houses the UAE Internet Exchange (UAE-IX), which is a neutral Internet traffic exchange platform that interconnects global networks, network operators and content providers. UAE-IX is a vital hub for regional traffic exchange, and Equinix’s Dubai customers can connect directly to the UAE-IX’s members.
Our Dubai data center also offers:
- A total of 1,700+ square meters (19,000+ square feet ) of colocation space
- Connections to a variety of network service providers
- Dense concentrations of content and digital media companies, cloud & IT services providers, financial services and enterprises
- The option to interconnect directly to a variety of companies colocated with Equinix in Dubai
Dubai IBX® Benefits
- Strategic location for delivering services to the Middle East region as well as to North and East Africa and West India
- Emerging CDNs in advertising, e-commerce and broadcasting
- Located in Dubai's International Media Production Zone
- Central colocation option for enterprises with multiple offices in the region
- Access to markets in Africa and India via subsea cables
- Free trade zone facilitates establishing operations
- First carrier-neutral data center established in the Middle East
- Access to UAE-IX and local peering traffic
- Compliant with key international standards including ISO 9001: 2008 for quality management systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for information security management systems
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.