Frankfurt Data Centers & Interconnection Services
Equinix Frankfurt Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Frankfurt data centers are business hubs for more than 800 companies. Our 400+ providers. They can also interconnect to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our Frankfurt data centers are among the world’s most carrier-dense, thanks in part to our partnership with DE-CIX Frankfurt, the largest Internet exchange point in the world. Equinix’s Frankfurt colocation facilities also provide access to the Kleyrex and DataIX Internet exchanges. What’s more, Frankfurt is one of Europe’s leading financial centers and a hub for banking, commerce and manufacturing.
Our Frankfurt data centers FR 1, FR 2, FR 3 and Campus Kleyer also offer:
- Access to DE-CIX’s direct and settlement-free IP interconnection infrastructure, with more than 500 members from 55+ countries
- Five buildings with 33,000+ square meters (357,000+ square feet) of colocation space
- Access to the 139 members of the Kleyrex Internet Exchange, two-thirds of which do not peer outside the exchange, and to the 180 members of the DataIX exchange
- Connections to 400+ network service providers
- Ability to interconnect directly to 800+ companies colocated with Equinix in Frankfurt
- Dense concentrations of telecommunications, financial services and manufacturing companies
Frankfurt IBX® Benefits
- Central location and strong data privacy laws in Germany makes Frankfurt the optimal location for deploying European data center operations
- Multiple interconnected Tier 3+ sites offer business continuity and disaster recovery operations
- Aggregation point for networks serving five continents, with one of Europe's highest network densities
- Dense concentration of electronic trading and capital markets in the eFX ecosystem
- European gateway to global trading opportunities with 150+ financial services firms and 20+ trading venues participating in the financial ecosystem here
- Hosts the four main players in the cashless payment market and supports the storage, connectivity and compliance needs of payment services providers
- Provides secure, resilient and compliant colocation for a high concentration of enterprise companies and financial industries
- Home of Campus Kleyer comprising two IBXs -- FR4 and FR5 -- that offer high network density and less than 8 ms latency in reaching all of Europe
- Direct access to DE-CIX (2.1 TBps)
- Compliant with key international standards including ISO 9001: 2008 for quality management systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for information security management systems
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.