Performance Hub: Design and Deployment
To establish the Equinix Performance Hub™ solution, companies must first connect their headquarters and branch offices to the Equinix data centers closest to their locations. Once inside, Equinix Performance Hub enables them to connect conveniently, quickly, and affordably to 2,750+ cloud and IT service providers and 1,500+ communications networks.
Design and Deployment Solutions
Equinix Professional Services (EPS) and our IT services partners guide you through every step of the Performance Hub design and deployment process. We can provide expertise in the following three areas:
- Data Center Strategy, Architecture and Consolidation
- Network Design, Analysis and Optimization
- Hybrid Cloud Design and Implementation.
Prior to deployment, Equinix Solution Validation Centers can help measure, test and certify individual data center components, as well as how they work together. This way, you can measure the performance of your entire technology stack and make adjustments to get the best return on your investment (ROI) before full-scale deployment.
Deployment Models: From Do-it Yourself to Turnkey
Deployment Models: From Do-it Yourself to Turnkey Create your own Performance Hub design, component selection, connectivity, and deployment; or choose to have Equinix provide your Performance Hub solutions as a turnkey service—either in the solution’s entirety or as modules in select areas where your require additional expertise and assistance. While many companies engage Equinix to build Performance Hub solutions from concept to completion, you may choose a do-it-yourself option at any stage in the process. You may also choose to handle selection and procurement of Performance Hub components or to implement your solution yourself.
Review Packaged Technical Guides
- Engage your Equinix account executive and solutions architect.
- Understand high-level business and technical benefits.
- Review pre-sales technical collateral.
- Delivered by Equinix Solutions Architects.
- Evaluation of as-is and high-level recommendations.
- Project plan for "strategy and architecture" engagement.
Performance Hub Strategy and Architecture
- Equinix delivered deep-dive business case and technical evaluation.
- Discover: current state and future plans.
- Assess: evaluate against best-in-class architectures.
- Plan: overall strategy; high level design.
Try Before you Buy (select locations)
- Preconfigured racks available in select metros as part of a Solution Validation Center.
- Consulting and deployment services hand-held by Equinix.
Hardware and Connectivity Procurement
- Use Equinix's preferred partners to procure Equinix-recommended hardware rack and simplify carrier circuit procurement.
- Alternatively DIY—leverage recommendations made by Equinix Validated Design.
Performance Hub Deployment
- Use Equinix's preferred value-added reseller partners to procure equipment.
- Alternatively DIY—leverage detailed "Performance Hub Deployment Guide."
*Average time periods