Build a Collaborative Ecosystem for Technology Solutions
World Wide Technology (WWT) is an $11B technology integrator that provides end-to-end solutions for customers by developing and designing enterprise architecture. It begins at the strategic level and manifests itself into a streamlined and unified approach for aligning technology enablers to business capabilities.
Unique Joint Value Proposition:
WWT helps enterprises accelerate time to market and reduce risk and complexity by leveraging their world-class Advanced Technology Center. It is a collaborative ecosystem used to design, build, educate, demonstrate, and deploy innovative solutions which has now been extended into DC6 along with their Global Integration Centers, a 2M sq. ft. production environment providing staging, racking, configuration and custom shipping services worldwide. Their enterprise architecture framework of multicloud-ready capabilities in areas such as data management, security, networking and DevOps also helps customers drive digital strategy, accelerate security transformation and move infrastructure modernization forward.
The company headquarters are in St. Louis, MO and it has sales offices in several US cities as well as multiple international locations. Check out the map of all WWT locations in the US and around the world.
Finance, Healthcare, Federal Government, Oil & Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, Service Provider, State & Local Government, Utilities
Big Data, Multicloud, Collaboration, Compute, IoT, Mobility, Networking, Security, Software, Storage
- As an Equinix platinum partner, WWT enables customers to achieve their digital edge strategy through modern, multicloud architecture on Platform Equinix®
- Its Advanced Technology Center (ATC) is a physical campus with labs that are used for product demonstrations, proofs of concept, building reference architectures and more
- Eight years in a row on FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” list
- Three years in a row on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” list
- Ranked number #11 on FORTUNE “50 Best Workplaces in Technology” list
- #1 partner with Cisco, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware, F5, Intel, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Pure Storage and Infoblox
- Technology provider to more than 50 of the FORTUNE 100
- $2.1 billion in international revenue