September 20, 2016
Forsythe Hosting Solutions and Equinix Partner to Increase Combined Cloud and Colocation Options for Clients
Together, companies to offer solutions that combine Forsythe's cloud hosting, migration and managed services with Equinix's colocation and interconnection offerings
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. and ELK GROVE VILLAGE, III., Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the global interconnection and data center company, and Forsythe Hosting Solutions, a division of Forsythe Technology, today announced that Forsythe Hosting Solutions has been named an Equinix Gold Reseller Partner, enabling the company to resell Equinix colocation and interconnection services, including Equinix Cloud Exchange™, to its broad base of enterprise clients. The partnership also means that Equinix clients will now have access to Forsythe's hosting and managed services, managed security services, cloud migration, assessment and strategy services.
- Equinix and Forsythe clients will have new options that combine Equinix's global footprint of 145+ data centers worldwide, and its cloud interconnection capabilities available via Platform Equinix, with Forsythe's hosting and managed services, backup and recovery as a service (BaaS), and its wide breadth of advisory and implementation services including data center and workload migration, data center strategy, hardware and software procurement and financing.
- In addition to now reselling Equinix colocation and interconnection services, Forsythe Hosting Solutions will also provide its managed services and colocation customers with access to Equinix Cloud Exchange via the Chicago International Business Exchange (IBX®) data center. By accessing the Cloud Exchange, Forsythe customers gain direct, private access to all the leading cloud service providers, including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer, Microsoft Azure, and others. This enables them to deploy hybrid and multi-cloud solutions in secure and high performance manner.
- Both Equinix and Forsythe Hosting Solutions clients will have the opportunity to expand their business geographically while connecting securely and directly with the growing ecosystem of cloud providers inside Equinix data centers.
- Christopher Rajiah, vice president worldwide channel sales and alliances, Equinix: "At Equinix, we are seeing an increasing number of enterprises looking to broaden their global reach while deploying hybrid cloud architectures in a secure and high-performance manner. By partnering with Forsythe, we are able to combine the global scale and interconnection capabilities of Platform Equinix with Forsythe's specialized cloud and IT services. We are thrilled to welcome Forsythe to the Channel Partner Program and look forward to working together to bring innovative cloud solutions to the enterprise market."
- Michael Conley, executive vice president, Forsythe Hosting Solutions:
"At Forsythe, our clients are dynamically moving workloads among different geographically disperse environments and across different cloud platforms. They need the breadth of services to move these workloads and plan, build, migrate, secure, run and connect to hybrid cloud environments. Thanks to Equinix's global footprint and public cloud connectivity, we can now stand up and manage client environments anywhere around the world, which is especially important for clients setting up hybrid cloud environments."
- More about Equinix Channel Partner Program [website]
- The Equinix Partner Program: A Three-Way Street to Growth [blog post]
- More about Forsythe Hosting Solutions [website]
About Forsythe Hosting Solutions
Forsythe Hosting Solutions helps organizations meet their needs for managed hosting, managed services, managed security services and hybrid cloud solutions. Through Forsythe Data Centers, our "Retail+®" facility, we also provide private, secure, scalable, turnkey data center suites. We also provide a wide breadth of advisory and implementation services including data center and workload migration services, data center strategy, hardware and software procurement and financing. Forsythe Hosting Solutions is a division of Forsythe Technology, Inc., a leading enterprise IT company, providing advisory services, security, hosting and technology solutions for Fortune 1000 organizations. Forsythe helps clients become more agile, secure, digital businesses as they optimize, modernize and innovate their enterprise IT. Founded in 1971, Forsythe is privately held and 100-percent employee-owned, with nearly 1,000 employees in more than 40 locations, and more than $1 billion in annual revenues. Retail+® is a registered trademark of Forsythe Data Centers, Inc. in the U.S. www.forsythe.com
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world's leading businesses to their clients, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. www.equinix.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from expectations discussed in such forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, the challenges of acquiring, operating and constructing IBX centers and developing, deploying and delivering Equinix services; unanticipated costs or difficulties relating to the integration of companies we have acquired or will acquire into Equinix; a failure to receive significant revenue from clients in recently built out or acquired data centers; failure to complete any financing arrangements contemplated from time to time; competition from existing and new competitors; the ability to generate sufficient cash flow or otherwise obtain funds to repay new or outstanding indebtedness; the loss or decline in business from our key clients; and other risks described from time to time in Equinix's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In particular, see Equinix's recent quarterly and annual reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, copies of which are available upon request from Equinix. Equinix does not assume any obligation to update the forward-looking information contained in this press release.
Equinix and IBX are registered trademarks of Equinix, Inc.
International Business Exchange is a trademark of Equinix, Inc.
SOURCE Equinix, Inc.
Equinix: Sally Comollo, +1 (781) 366-5580, firstname.lastname@example.org; Forsythe: Kyra Auslander, +1 (847) 213-7178, email@example.com