Global business-to-consumer e-commerce sales are expected to climb to $2.4 trillion in 2017, according to eMarketer. To grab a share of this exploding market, you must meet user expectations with near-instantaneous response times, continuous site availability and high levels of security.
Increase conversion and retention rates.
Platform Equinix™ data centers deliver the high-performance interconnections and operational reliability you need to increase conversion and retention rates. You can improve your e-commerce application and transaction performance by placing Equinix Performance Hub™ deployments in Equinix data centers that are located closer to your customers. Reduce latency, increase bandwidth and connect to industry-leading networking and cloud services providers, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Network carrier-neutral connectivity to 1,800+ networks, ranging from backbones to ISPs and mobile data providers
- Access to 2,500+ cloud providers via the Equinix Cloud Exchange to augment technology capabilities for seasonal bursts in traffic
- Connections to a diverse ecosystem of suppliers, partners, social media companies and other top Web properties to uncover new operational and supply chain efficiencies
- The ability to tap into the Equinix Ad-IX ecosystem of ad exchanges, demand side platforms (DSPs) and data aggregators for site monetization opportunities
- 99.99% (on average) global uptime and access to 200 global IBX data centers for backup and disaster recoverys
Global Professional Services
You'll also have access to our global Professional Services team and Solution Validation Centers™ to help you plan, design, test and deploy a best-in-class IT infrastructure solution that best meets your business goals.