Business Continuity Services Be prepared for disaster recovery
Business Continuity Services - Germany
Downtime can result in lost data, lost transactions, and even complete loss of customer service. With the right technology and processes in place, you can avoid downtime and recover every piece of business information in the event of an unexpected IT outage.
Our Business Continuity Services include the basic building blocks you’ll need to implement your business continuity plan:
- Second site data center for applications and storage
- Load-balanced data center for distributed production systems
- Network services for connectivity and resilience
- Office, desk, and trader post services for resilient workplace solutions
- Monitoring and standby technical staff
- Tape change and media management
- Plug-and-Work service for mirroring the data on production PCs to emergency PCs in the Business Continuity Center
- Specialist services such as system recovery, trading services, user recovery, and voice recovery
Consulting and planning
Business continuity planning is an ongoing process of identifying risks and evolving your tools, systems, and strategies to eliminate or mitigate them. Equinix can help. We have support teams ready to work with you on all aspects of business continuity infrastructure planning, implementation, testing, updating, and staff training.
Maintain service, consistency and recoverability for your business.
Keep trading without the trade-offs and don’t settle for trading continuity solutions that won’t deliver all the benefits of your production environment.
In the event of an unexpected IT outage, our customers protect their most valuable information assets with our business continuity solutions.
Brochures & Datasheets
Technology and processes need to be in place to capture and recover every piece of business information in the event of an unexpected IT outage.
Your trading operations are mission-critical. Be sure you can count on your backup environment.
Leading banks choose Equinix’s state-of-the-art BCTR solution to keep their trading rooms running when calamity strikes.
Locate your infrastructure in proximity to the exchanges, trading platforms, firms and service providers you rely on for mission-critical services and revenue.
What are the significant financial data trends? What trading infrastructure innovations are on the horizon? How can you optimize your infrastructure? Read the whitepaper to find out.
Find out why Gartner is placing so much emphasis on the "platform effect" and how you can leverage it to speed growth.