Singapore Data Centers & Interconnection Services
Equinix Singapore Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Singapore colocation facilities are business hubs for more than 425 companies. Our customers here can choose from a broad range of network services from more than almost 190 providers. They can also interconnect to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our Singapore data centers house many of the international and regional networks connecting South Asia. Our Singapore colocation facilities are also the leading point of access to one of the world’s three GRX peering points. Singapore is home to Equinix’s Asia-Pacific Network Operation Center.
Our Singapore data centers also offer:
- Two buildings with more than 16,000 square meters (172,000+ square feet) of colocation space, with the third opening early 2015
- Award-winning environmental design – Our SG1 facility is BCA-IDA Green Mark certified while SG2 has received the GoldPLUS award.
- Connections to 190+ network service providers
- Dense concentrations of companies in the financial services, cloud services, biomedical sciences, IT, communications, media, physical sciences and engineering industries
- Ability to interconnect directly to 425+ companies at our colocation facilities here
Singapore IBX® Benefits
- Hybrid cloud platform deployment made easy with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect available, improving performance and reducing cost via a private fiber-optic connection
- Cloud hub providing access to almost 190 carriers for unparalleled customer reach for cloud providers
- Most network-dense data center provider in Singapore
- Access to one of three GRX peering points worldwide
- Centrally positioned in southeast Asia to access key global financial nations
- Access to almost 190 network providers allows widespread leverage of services by financial community and ecosystem
- Solution Validation Center™ to help companies mitigate IT risks and make the most of their data center investments by testing deployments prior to roll-out
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.